View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:38
Default Re: Would Anyone do this?

I have done many photoshoots and it can get expensive and time consuming. But I find them so much fun, and thrilling since I get to see a bunch of lil girls running around in my tutu's.

When I first started I of course let the model keep the products for free, but since I have done a few more sessions, and get a lot of request and interest in doing photo shoots I've been offering the outfits for a discounted price or giving a free bow.

Call me crazy but mommas eat it up. No one complains about having to pay something since they know it takes time and money to put them together.

So maybe think about that. Then it would be worth your time since your getting the $$ to cover your material and you can do the pics yourself or team up with a local photographer to get your pics.

I've found that new photographers with at least one yr under their belts are awesome to work with. I have worked with a few different photographers, and I love one in paticular because she always has new ideas and gives me the cd of pics after she's done with orders.

Just something to think about.