View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:06
Default Re: I have a question for all the recent BBM Buyers

Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
After all the people who have bought these kits, I am a little perplexed as to why i am not seeing more people here extolling the virtues of the BBM kit (and posting pictures) now that they finally got them. I mean, there was a thread on here 10 pages long of people waiting (im)patiently for their order to come. And now the threads are silent. Why is that??
I, for one bought the template, and have been getting ready for my first show so I haven't had time to take pics, upload & all that good stuff yet. The template is the best thing I have invested $35 into in a LONG time!! It is amazing! I can make double, maybe even triple, what I was making in the same time frame now Did you buy the template?? If you didn't and are interested in buying, it is well worth it I will be posting pic soon hopefully but I patiently waited for the template, now I am busy making bows for my show (except when I take a little break here & there & get on here for a sec so now you will have to wait patiently for the pics to start being posted I know there has been a few people that have posted pics of thier bows using the template....they did awesome
~Krista Glee~Proud Mama of 3~
Have we had a transaction? If so, Please leave me some feedback