View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 08:45

Default It's too bulky!!!

So, I've been getting quite a few orders lately for BIG hairbows (about 5 1/2 to 6"). Personally I prefer the medium sized bows but of course I will do whatever it takes to make customers happy. My question is this though...when I make the large layered bows, the "knot" in the middle seems too bulky to me. When I place the clip on, I don't like the way it sits in the hair because the knot kinda lifts the bow up off of the head and u can see the clip. I try my hardest to squish the center of the layers together as much as possible but I still just can't get it right.
Any help??

Here's the last few I made...there's a lot of ribbon here and I don't know how to make the center less bulky!
Thanks ladies!

[/IMG]
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.