View Single Post
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2008, 08:43
csrascmom's Avatar
csrascmom csrascmom is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 588

Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
you can just edit it in paint, go to "images" on the tool bar and then stretch and skew. Where the percents will show up for the vertical and horizontal as 100%, just reduce both (same percent each one). Sometimes just 80% will work, sometimes 50, depends on the size of your original pic
Thanks I'll try it.
Reply With Quote