View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:52
Default Re: Which tool to make felt clippies?

Originally Posted by ruby2 View Post
I believe Cuttlebug is in the Cricut family, in small letters on the corner of the box I think it says "A product of Cricut" or something like that. Either that, or it's the Sizzix that is a Cricut product, I remember seeing it on one of the boxes.
Ladies!! I have all 3 machines you are talking about (actually I have 2 different Cricuts) I'm not trying to be a know-it-all or anything, I just don't want you to get jipped! Yes, the Cuttlebug is made by ProvoCraft who also makes the Cricut. HOWEVER, ProvoCraft makes 100's of different craft items. If they aren't letting you use your coupon on the Sizzix (made by Ellison) OR the Cuttlebug, then they are going against their own company policies. Here is the corporate office info for you to be able to ask all of your questions. Having of spoken with them before, they will read it directly out of their policy manual if you ask them. Once that happens, go to your local M's. If the cashier doesn't want to take it, ask to speak with the manager. If they don't want to, then let them know you spoke with corporate and what corporate told you.

Michaels Arts & Crafts Stores
Corporate Offices

8000 Bent Branch Dr
Irving, TX 75063
(972) 409-1300‎
Michaels - The Arts & Crafts Store