View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:37

awwww that's a cute v-day fishy!...you're making me drool for Sizzix...lol... I've been making hearts and Mouse heads for now as that's the only shapes i can cut *cleanly*...lol... -->chanting *monday, monday, monday*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushfamily View Post
I've been thinking I needed to update, but I couldn't remember what thread I put it into (let me admit .. I didn't look too hard )
Yeah, I got the Sizzix off craigslist, she had the converter on it ready to go. ($35 for everything) I opted out of the die cuts because I didn't really need the ones she had.
The Sizzix cuts through felt easily. The only die I have bought is the fish one that was shown in this post. (It's a cuttlebug-but with the converter it's super easy)
When I bought the fish I only bought valentines colors of the cheap felt...
So, here's the pink fish that I made.

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.