View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:27

Default Re: Blew up my glue gun!!!

I hope you feel better soon. I read this to my husband and all he could do was roll his eyes and shake his head. I too have broken my toe while making bows! My foot slipped off the bar stool and hit the kitchen counter. I almost passed out from the pain. I went to the doctor and the xray showed that I had a crack all the way accross my big toe. My doctor was impressed. Did I mention I was 8 months pregnant? The doctor put me in a shoe because she did not want me to loose my balance and fall. It was such a sad sight. I had the pregnancy waddle and a broken toe limp.

Linda I hope you get better soon. Broken toes are not fun.

Maeve I hope you get well soon too.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.