View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:43
Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker Twisted Template Shipping updates

Originally Posted by Ste1977 View Post
I just got my shipping notice to my old address. I sent an email with the address change like you told me to. Will it get returned to you since I have a forward in effect on the address that you sent it to?
Karyn here - SO SORRY!! Rob and I have been on opposite schedules and relying on notes to each other. I will check with him to see if he caught it, but if he didn't I will send another to the new address and send a return label for the other package when it arrives. I'm sure it will show up eventually!

Originally Posted by Mommy2Jacie View Post
Thank you Rob! Hey Rob, if it is not too late....would it hold mine up for you to make it the ultimate kit? If not, and you can add the extra without too much trouble, I would be overly thrilled!! I have been trying to email you guys from your website, and it doesn't work. If you can do it and want to send me a paypal invoice, I will pay you right away. But if it is going to hold up my twisted templates, don't worry about it, I have bows I need to do this week, and I have been waiting on the twisted templates to get them done, THANKS A BUNCH!!
He was totally going to mess with you about having to go to the back of the line.

Sorry I've been offline so much, but I really want to concentrate on assembling the templates and not get sucked into the forums. So Rob has been logging on to keep you all posted. He is so sweet to help me!!
Brilliant Bowmaker Templates!