View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 03:06
Default Brilliant Bowmaker Twisted Template Shipping updates

I know that everybody is very patiently waiting for the Twisted Templates to be shipped. This is LPLDH Rob. I wanted everyone to know where we stand in getting the product out to everyone. Karyn had posted earlier that we were expecting arrival of the templates to us by today so that we could start shipping today. We hope, key word hope, that the tempaltes will arrive early Monday so that we can get some shipped on Monday. Rest assured that if they do not arrive until late on Monday we will be working late into the night to get as many as possible shipped Tuesday. If they do come early Monday we will still be working late into the night to get these into your hands. We really appreciate the patience from all of our customers. I have also attached the tracking schedule from UPS so that you can follow where the templates are currently.

Again, thank you for your continued patience. Believe me, we are as frustrated as you.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 06/08/2009.

Tracking Number: 1Z E00 861 03 4232 610 1 Type: Package Status: In Transit - On Time

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network
and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can
remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air
deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours
of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for
commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time
within that window.

In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery: 06/08/2009 Shipped To: LOUISVILLE, KY, US Shipped/Billed On: 06/01/2009 Service: GROUND Weight: 42.00 Lbs
Brilliant Bowmaker Templates!
Sponsored Links

hip girl boutique forum banner