View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:07
Default Re: KARYN!! Your Bow Template! :)

I had this huge long post typed out, and it errored out when I tried to post...

Hi everyone,
I was not able to get away last night to check in, so I hope everyone is doing well.

Mommy2Everyone - I sincerely apologize for your frustration. I don't believe we've met, or at least I don't really recognize your screenname - so it is a pleasure to meet another bow junkie. I understand it can be difficult to wait when you don't see the inner workings of a project. Especially when one can be taken advantage of so easily online. So I appreciate your belief in me and this great new product. Kaneohegirl hit the nail on the head with what she said about manufacturing. It is a juggling act. Even though we were given a date, a week after the pre-orders started, the printer bumped my job a week. There are 7 manufacturers or suppliers involved with the twisted templates alone.

I am trying to get back to anyone who has written me, but that means I am attempting to answer about 100 pieces of correspondence a day. Everything from "How do you make a bow?" to " How did you determine the mathematical equation for your template angles?" and everything in between. Since they took the time to write, I am trying to take the time to answer. But I do not have access to my personal email - only etsy, HG and a few other forums. My website has also exceeded bandwidth so I am sure I have lots of anxious emails waiting.

I had verbal direction that the templates were to ship Friday, but until I get ahold of the diecutting guy, I can't verify that.

I will keep you updated as much as possible, I am at the inlaws and they are starting to be suspicious of me constantly running to the computer. We plan to arrive home Wednesday night (since we were told the templates should arrive Thursday) But if I say Thursday - when that is what I was told, and they arrive Friday, then I look like a jerk if they are late.

I totally understand being anxious and wary. So no hard feelings, all is good. Believe me, you may be frustrated with one person, me. But I have to face hundreds of you, and keep my reputation as a business - I don't take that lightly or for granted.

Thank you everyone else who offered information. I appreciate it.

If you have any more questions, please ask. I will do my best to answer them.

Have a fantastic day!
Brilliant Bowmaker Templates!
Sponsored Links