Thread: Just wondering
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 09:58

Default Just wondering

I have read that people use the siffening spray on their bows to help keep the shape. I bought some and began to use it. It does help the bows look better. But then I began to think about what would happen if my 1 year old daughter took the bow off her head and began chewing on it. Do you think that the stiffener would harm her or is it safe? I am a little nervous about using it now. What do you ladies think?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.