View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 08:04
Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker Twisted Template

Just checking in here! I am really excited too!

We survived the week from hell that included the last day of school, 2 teacher parties (that I had to run as room parent), a dance recital (that both DD and I were in), 2 dress rehearsals, 2 extra practices, a 4 day Memorial Day Show, a piano recital, two wholesale orders plus regular orders.

I am very flattered by all the emails and truly trying to answer all of them, so please don't feel like I am ignoring you! I have however, given you all the information I have as I get it. I know the books are arriving Tuesday, but I am still waiting on notification for when the templates will get here. They are being produced in the US, so it's not that we have unusually long ship times.

The die is ready, as I have received an unprinted sample off the die. I did choose to have them professionally printed this time instead of hand stamping on a non-porus surface again. I know the printer delayed about a week longer than I had anticipated which really, really irritated me. The moment we get shipping confirmation I will let you know, but until then I have to sit here waiting with the rest of you biting my fingernails off! lol We are ready and waiting with shipping boxes, finger on the print button for labels. I am even prepared to take them on our "vacation" to visit family, shipping them along the way. So if you have a shipping origin other than Louisville, you know we travelled with them!

Also, a surprise - did anyone notice the book turned out to be 80 pages instead of the 68 I had estimated? (this was before the finger injury) There is some really technical information about creasing and shaping that I really like, plus some more bow ideas. And the surround book is 30 pgs. So 14 bonus pages brings the whole BBM system to 160 printed pages! I'm glad we went with the 1" binders! LOL!

If anyone has any questions, I am happy to try to answer them, but I apologize if it takes me a little while to get to responding!
Brilliant Bowmaker Templates!