View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:53
Default Bow and Flower Clip Contest for Texas Children's Cancer Center

My website is hosting a hairbow and flower clip making contest as a fundraiser for Texas Children's Cancer Center.

We are donating crochet hats and headbands from our site and asking for donations for hairbows and flower clips to give to the patients being treated at Texas Children's Cancer Center.

A customer of mine suggested I post the contest on this forum because she uses it and told me how much it has helped her with her bow making in the past.

You do not have to be - or even want to be a customer of ours - to enter or donate a bow or flower clip - we are hosting this solely with the intention of helping others.

Ages of the patients range from 0-18+ years and we have ordered adult hats and 3" headbands especially for the donation, so all styles are needed.

You can win up to $100 in products for our site or if you do not want the products, we will donate the winnings to Texas Children's in your name.

The web address is: The Hair Bow Company - Wholesale Crochet Headbands.and Hair Bow Supplies and further information and entry forms can be found by clicking here! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at

Kristina Sexton, Owner LLC
Sponsored Links