View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 04:25
Default Re: Help! Calling all scrabble tile and bottlecap makers

Maybe practice makes perfect. Why is it that something that seems so simple, rarely is????lol

Well, shoot on the bails! Could I use the ones I posted and close the gap with some pliers? I was going to order some of those ribbon necklaces through Donna's group buy. I haven't bought my bails yet, but am worried about the necklaces fitting through the bail holes. I have a pendant that I bought off of ebay and the bail hole is too small for those necklaces to fit through. Or do I need to order this type in the large size? This is what is on my pendant that I bought, but it must be the small size bail. _DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca11e6bc8&_trksid=p3286 .c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318| 301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Originally Posted by jlalex View Post
You have to mix equal amounts so it won't get cloudy. Some people have tried both the glaze and ET lite and they said they prefer the ET lite because it looks better and it won't get yellow over time.

I had some of those bails that are in the link. I wouldn't recommend for you to use those type because the necklace can come off. HTH.