View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:13
roselover

Smile How to make Gymboree Giant Curly Pony Holder type accessory

How do you do everybody? This is my first time to write on this board. I am a Japanese member who has begun to sell some handmade hairbows through Japanese auction. Today one of my customers asked me to make bows like Gymboree Giant Curly Pony Holder, but I haven't seen them on hand. I have 1/4, 3/8 gorsgrain ribbons and I know how to curl them, but I don't know the width, the length, volume of ribbons that are used on that type of pony holders. It is so helpful if any of you could tell me the width(1/4 or 3/8), length of each cut, and how many ribbons are used. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gymboree curly.jpg (69.1 KB, 109 views)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.