View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:11

Default How to negotiate with photograpers...

So I'm fairly new to the business of bow making and my questions to the more experienced ladies is this...I see a lot of boutique pictures with the photographers signature on the photo. Are they giving you a discount for this free advertising? I assume they are building their portfolio and your getting beautiful pictures right? Or are you paying full price? Sorry if I didn't explain myself clearly enough.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.