View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:59

Default Just a quick thanks :-)

Hey there ladies! I'm sorry if this is a bad place to put this... but I'm new to bow making (maybe a couple months now) and I've learned SOOO much from you gals :-) So I wanted to say a HUGE THANKS!!! I actually finally ran across some of the silicone that many have suggested for non-slip grips at the store this weekend and was beyond impressed with it! The shelf liner worked fine... but the bows I made with this stuff do not budge at all, even when my little one is doing flips onto her little chair :-)

So... you ladies are great :-)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.