View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:04

Default I heart tails-down bows!

I sat down yesterday to make a bunch of new bows to go with my DD's summer outfits. I was trying to make some twisted boutique bows, and got frustrated with them, so I decided to try a few tails-down bows, which I had never made before. They were so easy, and they all turned out so cute!! I was really impressed with how adorable they all turned out. I'll definitely be making some more of them in the future.

By the way, I used these instructions, and they were super easy! Free Tails Down Hair Bow Instructions: hairbow free directions, hair bow business work at home
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.