I finally made one! I had some very large flowers that I used the smaller sized petals for, but had these larger ones and though they'd work well w/ this tutorial so found some black w/ white dot fabric. The petals were very floppy, so I sprayed them with hairspray & blowdried them so they were stiff & would "hold up" the fabric flowers I cut out. I added two rhinestones (with that darn e6000 glue that hates me!) and one I didn't get enough glue on because it fell off. So I gotta try to make friends w/ the e6000 again and put another rhinestone on. My dd wore it to church the other day clipped on a headband and she got TONS of compliments on it. I was rather proud of myself. I haven't been able to do much w/ bows, so have just been sticking to lined clippies & the REALLY easy stuff
Sorry the pic isn't the greatest. I suck at photography.