Thread: Organza Bows
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:21

Default Organza Bows

I made my first Organza & Marabou Bow a couple of days ago and while I'm ok with how it turned out I wish it were fluffier. I layered a 4" bow on a 5" bow and put some marabou on top of them. I was going to layer it in between the bows but I apparently misjudged how much I needed and cut it about 1" too short so it looked better on top (I thought).

My question is do any of you spray your organza bows with starch/hairspray/stiffener? I didn't think about it until I had put the bow together b/c that is normally when I spray my bows but I didn't want to take the chance of messing it up once I already had the marabou on there since it's such a *%^*&% to work with...LOL.

I haven't taken pictures yet of anything that I made this weekend so I will post a pic of it as soon as I get it taken. Thanks in advance for all your help!!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.