I just made 25 pair Thurs afternoon and Friday so I feel like a pro at this point....LOL....I don't have my new ones uploaded, but here is a pair from last year...(sorry can't get any pics to attach...will attach as soon as it will let me...)
Originally Posted by smileytm
Okay today I want to make flip flops. My idea is making them in school colors and bows with bottlecap centers with school name or mascot. Flip flops are new to me, but I think will be a good seller. Some questions I have but please add anything that I may not ask?
1. How much do you charge? $15
2. Do you just buy the cheap dollar ones from Dollar Store or Dollar Tree? Yes I do....I have used Old Navy and cheapies and there is not much difference...
3. Do you wrap or tie ribbon? Wrap the straps and then attach the bow with hot glue
4. If you tie do they stay or do you add glue to each tie?
5. I guess I should use e6000 to be safe? I have never had any trouble with mine and I always hot glue
6. Does anyone know how to make an interchangeable bow for them? (I am thinking a black pair with a set of interchangeable bows)
7. How do you attach the bow to the front? glue
Teresa Miller Windstream.net