View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 01:00

Default Cap Determination!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!! I am down right determined to figure out how to do this!!!! OK - Quesiton - I found some great scrapbook paper with WI Badgers on it - fits perfectly on a cap. Punched it out, adhered it to cap, sealed with ET....and you can see right through the white paper to the red cap. It looks like poop!!!!!! Do I need to seal the image first with clear nail polish????

I printed out some images on regular (not photo) paper, following some onine directions, sprayed them with the acrylic photo sealer they suggested, and they same dang thing happened!!!!

ALSO - it looks as the ET lite kind of shrunk in from the edges. I don't have perfect bubble anymore - do I need to glob on more??? I am applying with a paintbrush. HHHHEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP please!!!!!!
Shelley
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.