View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 11:24

Default Help With Bottle Cap Bows

I've Gotten In Making Bottle Cap Bows & I Love Them. They're So Fun To Do But I'm Having A Really Hard Time Getting The Bottle Caps To Stay On The Bows.

I Bought Some Of My Caps From A Fellow Bow Maker & She Had Pieces Of Felt On The Back For Mounting Them But I Still Can't Get Them To Stay.

For The Bow Makers What Kind Of Glue Do You Use For Them?
&If You Can Give Me Any Sites That Sell Bottle Caps For A Decent Price Could You Point Me In Their Direction? I Found Some Nice Ones But They're So Expensive

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.