View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 03:02

Default My version of the Cute & Easy Flower Clips

Here's my version of the cute & easy hair clip.

First, I take the flowers apart (I also buy the ones from Walmart. I think 12 for $1.77).

Instead of tossing out all of the supporting plastics, I keep the one closest to the base, and insert it before I insert the last set of petals. I use scrapbooking brads for the center. (I get them when they go on sale, you can get like 50 of them for $0.99).

I like the fact that when you are done, you get a puffy flower instead of a flat one .

My online store:

Last edited by jymaldonado; 12-30-2007 at 03:04.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.