View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:13
Question Are you closing your store?

I'm so bummed out and I just dont know what to do. I just spent nearly 3000 dollars in setting up an online hairclip store the last 6 months and now it looks like I can't open it anymore!

I was planning on opening a store on Ebay and Etsy. I wanted to establish a customer base first before opening my own website. Anyway, for those of you who sell on Ebay, Etsy, or MySpace...etc. How does this law impact your decision now? Are you going to continue or are you in the process of closing down?

I just dont know what I should do. I have ALOT of ribbons and appliques that I have bought and now its just sitting there. I was going to launch my ebay and etsy store on March 1st. I just feel really uninspired to work on my inventory right now although I really should be doing it if I want to open in March. But at the same time, the law isn't going to pass till the middle of Feb right? So I kind of want to know whats going on before I work on my bows in case. I just dont want ot waste the next few weeks working on so many bows only to find out that I, indeed, can't open for sure. ykwim?

Sorry, I know I'm rambling. I'm pretty distraught over this. 3000 was alot of money that I spent and I'm kinda sick to my stomach thinking about how I'll be stuck with all these supplies.
I think part of me is just in denial. Should I just go ahead and make the bows or should I start selling my supplies now? But then who would buy them if none of us can stay in business anymore??

Last edited by Mommy2Everyone; 01-30-2009 at 05:17.
Sponsored Links