View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2009, 01:24
4bellas 4bellas is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 309
Default Fabric covered headbands...

Ladies what is that piece of material called that you glue in the inside of a fabric covered headband I know it's used on the edges of the fabric covered wipes as well I just can't recall. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies