View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:15

Default Re: The CPSIA - IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!

There was a new story in a post here - the lady from cpsia said consigment shop owners are supposed to use "their best judgement". As she explained it, if they think it could have lead, they shouldn't sell it. As I was watching this I was thinking - so all you have to do is play dumb. I got the feeling this was one of those loopholes that they didn't plan for because when asked the direct questions, the cpsia didn't really have an answer.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.