View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:11
Smile I Have a 7 Month Old Model

Hey ladies I am just getting started into bow making and in fact I have only made one (and it was a disaster to say the least). I am not an artsy craftsy person so I can't see myself ever getting really good at bows. If anyone needs a 7 month old model I have a cute little ham that just loves the camera. I am a photographer so I can take whatever pics you need. I only ask that I can keep for Madalynn whatever bows/products you send.

Below are a few samples of Madalynn taken at a test shoot (so excuse the lighting mess) for our Christmas photos with the disaster bow I made to use for one of her Christmas pictures. I spend an hour figuring out my lighting (DH rearranged our bedroom and ruined my previous set-up) and by the time I got it correct it was nap time and she was

Sorry but I couldn't get them to resize. The second and third are the same picture just cropped and edited differently. I can do the B&W with color enchancements for your samples if you would like.

I think I can get PM's so just PM me or leave me a note to PM you if you are interested.

Mikki (Momma to Isaiah 10-11-06 and Madalynn 05-13-08)
Sponsored Links