View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 03:50

Default How to make Tutu's and tutu dresses

Oh my I have saw sooo many wonderful ideas but how to make them??? I have searched as much as I can (I have Dial-Up) and no instructions for the really full tutu's and how to make the dressess from tutu's I'm new so please bare with me. I'm trying to start my business so I can be at home with my babies. I have 3 and at the momemt I work as a full time LPN. I so desire to be at home. Any ideas of the tutus or even on how to start my own business tips..
Thanks you Gals are great And i Love all your ideas yall come u with.. KEEP EM COMING
Jamie

Last edited by codyswife4106; 12-12-2008 at 03:51. Reason: spellin errors
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.