View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:30

Default MAJOR issues with bottle caps.. HELPPPPPP

i am having some major problems with bottle caps, i feel like i want to lay on the floor kicking and screaming throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old. Ugh so here is my problem.. How do i explain this?? ummmm the outside edges of the images keeps popping up, i cannot seem to get a tight seal around the edges of the image. And I find this out AFTER i have already sealed and glazed the image. After it dries the damn image edges are popping up. what do i do to solve this? i'm at the point where I want to give up and throw everything in the trash!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.