View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2008, 02:51
raggedyamys's Avatar
raggedyamys raggedyamys is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,270
Default Re: snaps, pacifier clips= problem!!

YOu can buy stabilizer at any fabric store...
If you cut a small square and place it between your ribbon and snap when you set the snap and then the stabilizer tears away. Stabilizer is normally used when you embroider or applique something so that the fabric doesnt stretch when you are working with it.
Reply With Quote