View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 09:02
Default Re: Etsy How to Instructions

Are you tired of the method you are using for no slip grips? Do they just not stay put as well as you'd like? Well for all my fellow bow makers ...

Here you go! A tutorial for how to make your own Silicone No Slip Grips for hair bows and clips!!!

Etsy :: punkynmunky :: Punky N Munky Creative Hair Bows and More

I have been asked time and time again for my "secret" method for making no slip grips. I've been very protective of it until now, I am offering it to you all now in a PDF that is 11 pages of easy to read text with 20 clear pictures to show you every step of the way! I tell you what supplies I use, and various methods I use to make the grips!

I will email this file to you so there is no shipping charges. I will send this to the email address that is provided through Paypal unless you indicate otherwise in your message to seller at time of check out. I will email this file within 48 hours of payment, probably much sooner

These instructions are for your personal use only. You may not copy, share, or distribute them in anyway. You may however, do anything you wish with the finished product you create using the instructions.

**This ebook is a PDF document. You will need Adobe Reader to view it. It is available for FREE download at Adobe.

Due to the nature of digital files, refunds or exchanges will not be available. Please ask all questions prior to purchase to ensure satisfaction.**

Wendy My Etsy Shop