| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
| | Re: Does anyone have a cover button fabric template??
Originally Posted by sla762
I used the templates on the back of a button box as well. Her is what I did...
1.Get a piece of "shrinky dink" plastic from a scrapbooking/stamping store
2. Cut out largest button template and trace on plastic
3. Cut out next largest and trace,
5. Take all buttons, lay in center of larger circles and draw around them
6. Now, cut out all plastic circles and mark sizes on top with permanent marker.
7. put in ziplock snack bag, place in your purse for shopping trips. When I am at the fabric store, I take out my see-through templates to see if specific patterns will fit on the face of the buttons before I purchase any yardage!!! HTH!
Thank you very much, I'm gonna do that soon!