View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:30

Default Re: Lining 30mm Snaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Hot glue works well for me - just make sure you are using a high temp glue gun. I do mine in 4 steps (glue, press down ribbon, glue, press down ribbon, etc) to make sure I put the ribbon down when the glue is at its hottest - no bumps.
Hmmm... i saw your clips on Etsy. Beautiful! I wish I can make such delicious looking snap clips. I swear that was what I did. Glue, Press, Glue, Press. The bumps are from the clips though, not the glue. My snappie looks diseased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokendreamz View Post
try using hot glue only for the start of the lining and the end of the lining. for the top section i use either fabritac or e-6000. it comes out much smoother looking. pm me if you need more help.
Thanks dearie! I can't get fabric tac here, and I have not patience for e6000 (what a wonderful crafter me! LOL) But I am going to try your method in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
angela, hot glue, imho, when it comes to snap clips, are messy.

PMing you later...since you're prolly still sleeping at this hour..lol..
I was awake till 5am last night. What time is that on your end? I paid the price this morning with stumpy toes, disappearing ankles, tree trunk calves. The water retention for this pregnancy is bad... I feel swollen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njzmom View Post
your right!!!! i used to be intelligent, but i tell my kids i gave them all my smarts! lol!!!

the "bleu" threw me. i was thinking of a french speaking country!!!
You are half right there!!!! DH is French. And the only reason I used "bleu" was because I ran out of ideas for hotmail ID. Everything darn creative ID I had in mind were taken, even "Bluecows".

OK... "bluecows" is NOT that creative...
Sponsored Links