View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 04:22

Talking replaced my ad-tech glue gun!!

i purchased a high temp detail surebonder this weekend. Love it, it comes with a nice stand and a non-stick place where the glue would leak. Well NO, i mean NO leakage from this thing and you have complete control over how much glue you want to come out. I use the fine point to control where I want the glue and then if I want to spread it out (lining clips) i use the wider base of the point to smooth it out. $9.00!! ~~mindy
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.