View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:43

Lightbulb Addition to bow holder

Hi Ladies, I am so excited, I haven't been here very long and I have learned so much from you all. I have been making bows for my grand daughters for Christmas, which have been turning out pretty good if I do say so myself, thanks to you all. I decided I would make them a bow holder so they would have some place to keep these bow. I did the wooden initial with the ribbons hanging from them. Then I thought they needed a place for their pony O's and hairbands. So, at the ends of the handging ribbons, I added about 2 inches and folded towards the back and attatched velcro forming a loop. Now they can open the loops and attatch their pony O's and bands and then velcro them shut. Everything nice and neat in one central location. I hope I explained this good enough to understand. Like I said, I am excited, this is my first original idea. I hope it is original, I haven't seen it before. Anyway, I think it is a neat idea.
Erika
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.