View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:51
Default Re: I think I like Gem Tac

OMG that is so funny, my dd is 7 and she is my tester as she is horrible on things. I figure if it makes it through her it can make it through anyone

I did tell her no more hanging from the monkey bars in the ribbon flip flops, that rips the ribbon right

Originally Posted by Rene R View Post
Yep, after using it as a test on one of my clippies, I think I REALLY like it. Iit goes on easy and you can really get the ribbon flat against the clip. I just have not had good luck with hot glue for some reason my hot glue on my clippies is always "lumpy" and it just doesn't look good to me when viewing it from the side. This glue takes a little more curing time, but also allows for adjustment if need be. It says it's washable after 24 hours so I'm going to put it in the washing machine and see what happens to it and then I'm going to DD wear it to school and see how it holds up. She is 8, but bad to take things out of her hair and play/pick at it... so we'll see! Iposted on this glue last to see if anyone had used it. Here's the post that gives a little more info, that is if any one is interested.