View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2008, 04:05
samsmombeth's Avatar
samsmombeth samsmombeth is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 686
Default Re: couple bottlecap questions

The ends of the ribbon things they sell with the jewelry supplies. Can't remember what they are called though. I think most people use 3/8 inch ribbon.
I use envirotex llite to seal mine, not sure about the modge podge.
Printed foe & specialty ribbon buys done here!!
Reply With Quote