View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 12:51

Default Re: What can you put on pony-o's?

I don't know how I missed all your responses! lol. Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciaandbabies View Post
I do korkers on pony O and I have done bows on them too. I just put the pony O in with the bow when I put the center part of the bow on and glue it. Alot of times with thick hair though the best thing is to put the hair up with a plain pony o and then just clip the french clip on a little part of hair just above it. I never put my daughter's bows in without a ponytail holder with them. THey'd slip right out.
I agree with you on this one, but she says they still don't work that way. She specifically asked for them on pony-o's so I guess that's what I'll give her!

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.