Thread: Note to self-
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 03:22

Default Note to self-

Make sure to put something under your shirts when you apply crystals to them. I used a denim shirt this time. I placed the shirt on the table and went to work on it. When I was done, I turned the shirt over and I had a perfect backwards J on it from the glue spots!! All the other shirts that I've done have been white so I guess I just never noticed it before. Guess I'll have to place something inside the shirt next time. Oh well....live and learn I guess.

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.