Thread: Total Bust!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 11:54

Default Total Bust!

Man I am sick to my stomach right now! I had scheduled a photo shoot to update my website pics. I had 5 babies, 2 toddlers, and 2 school age girls. The photographer is kinda a family friend. I knew his style wasn't what I wanted, however I was very certain of what I wanted. I sent him pics, numerous emails of what I wanted, etc. so I thought that would help. WRONG!

I got the CD back this morning which were supposedly edited and the lighting, composition, EVERYTHING was terrible. Out of 200 some pics, I would consider putting MAYBE 5 online. The dang bow would be on their right side and he would be taking the pic from the left. I was busy making sure everyone was ready to go for the next pic so I wish I would have been more of a dictator and paid attention there.

So, unfortunately, I have to get them redone. We are having family pics tomorrow with another photographer I know and she said I could talk to her about it tomorrow. I sent her pics of his and then sent her one of what I had in mind and so she understands what I'm looking for.

I have a few girls on my other board editing a few of the pics so I can post the edited ones when they are done. The others I don't even want to look at again-lol
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.