View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2008, 10:10
tresjoligirly's Avatar
tresjoligirly tresjoligirly is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10
Default Is this the latest thing or am I behind?

My friend just got back from Canada and bought a ribbon headband for her granddaughters. It was only 1 in grosgrain, but here's what I hadn't seen before: it had a cord stopper (toggle?) that I've seen used on draw strings to stop them from pulling out. I'll try to post a pic and let me know if you have seen them and know where to get them! I've searched the internet tonight, and I only find them in the UK!

Has anyone else seen these yet?!?!! Where can you buy the stopper/toggle?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links