Thread: Ribbon halos???
View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2008, 10:35
megarobertson megarobertson is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 890
Default Re: Ribbon halos???

Originally Posted by Sabine_in_MG View Post
The halo part itself is the wired - you can get this stuff to decorate for pretty much any holiday by now - they're usually rolled up and have shapes wound and attached (like reindeer, stars, punkins, hearts, etc. etc.).... I'm sure you've seen them around.
Looks like that's just formed into a circle and probably twisted to close - then a bunch of curling ribbon attached to the back - looks pretty simple

I agree now that i've seen it. I use the "halo" part for decorating around my windows on my balcony for holidays.

Reply With Quote