Thread: Ribbon halos???
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2008, 10:33
Sabine_in_MG's Avatar
Sabine_in_MG Sabine_in_MG is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 715
Default Re: Ribbon halos???

The halo part itself is the wired decorater thingamajigstuff - you can get this stuff to decorate for pretty much any holiday by now - they're usually rolled up and have shapes wound and attached (like reindeer, stars, punkins, hearts, etc. etc.).... I'm sure you've seen them around.
Looks like that's just formed into a circle and probably twisted to close - then a bunch of curling ribbon attached to the back - looks pretty simple


Last edited by Sabine_in_MG; 09-11-2008 at 10:42.
Reply With Quote