Thread: Ghost Clippie
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:14

Default Ghost Clippie Instructions

Hey ladies, I saw a question on how to make the ghost clippie and though I havent made it as a hair clip, I did make a ton last holloween to sit around the house as "decoration" ( it was way before I got into bows... which you will be able to tell from the bow I made, LOL. This year I'm planning on making them for my daughter as clips. ANYHOW, just wanted to let you guys know they are super easy to make
Take a stitch to the top of a 2 1/4" ribbon or 1.5" whichever you prefer. Once you get to the end pull it tight and it will cinch, sew your sides together and add a bow... if my instructions aren't clear you can feel free to PM me.
I haven't seen instructions for these, so I hope I'm not stepping on toes posting these.

heres one of mine from last halloween. It isn't great, but you get the idea

Oh, I don't suggest putting the mouth too close to the eyes like I did... looks kind of like a nose, which actually makes this look a little like a white long haired puppy dog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_5482.jpg (39.8 KB, 412 views)

Last edited by kimberlea_6703; 09-11-2008 at 04:29.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.