View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 08:27
Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker vs Gator Bite?

Originally Posted by Silleycats View Post
I've read most people love the Gator Bite & I have seen a picture so I kind of have an idea how it works, but what about the new Brilliant Bowmaker? I can't seem to find a picture of it, only the bows it can produce. Can anyone post a picture of it & leave a review of it vs the Gator bite? Thank you..
I don't have a picture of it but if you look in Little Pink Ladybug's etsy store (Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, seller name = littlepinkladybug33) you will see it in her ad for the item. They are the white shapes under the lettering in her first picture. The bowmaker and gator bite perform different functions - the bowmaker helps you get the loops even & well formed and gives recommendations for tying/creasing (but that is done OFF the bowmaker). The gator bite only helps with making the crease & tying the center after you have shaped the bow. I have the bowmaker (and I think it's great) but do not have the gator bite (other methods of tying & creasing work fine for me).