View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:58

Originally Posted by BabyBows View Post
I know the LAMB instructions include names of places where ribbon and stuff can be purchases at a better price, does the TOTT instructions include this as well??
Sorry for all the questions I just don't want to go crazy spending money on all the instructions out there.
Don't fall into that trap, I have already done that. Probably if I would have found TOTT's first I wouldn't have bought anymore, believe me I have alot and don't use them, I may have gotten one or two more pieces of info from the different instructions, but it doesn't warrant the cost. I think all the info is in the TOTT's. I believe when you go to the website and view where you can purchase the instructions there is a summary of what is included and maybe a table of contents for you to look at. I do however think that you can get all that info here. I will tell you where I purchase mine most often.
United Beads (for clips also)
Ribbons and Bows Oh My
The Ribbon Retreat
Here with Michelle

Hot Fix Crystals:

Alligator clips:
Sally's Beauty Supply

These are the ones I could think of off of the top of my head. I have many more if there is something else you are looking for. Check the supplies forum, there have been many resources listed here. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding resources. If there is something you are looking for and can't find -just post a thread and see if anyone can help you. HTH