View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:13

Default lining alligator clips

I bought the double prong ones the first time I bought clips. When you line you clips, do you follow the curve of the spring/pinch part or do you go straight down to the bottom of the clip? I have some single prong ones too and I think the tut on here shows you following the curve and covering the spring/pinch part.
1. What are your preferences on method of lining clips?
2. What is your preference: single vs. double pronged clips? Do you line them differently if you use both?
3. What type of glue do you use? hot glue, fabri-tac, other?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.