View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 06:48
Default Re: help with cheer bows - fabric or ribbon?

Originally Posted by theresabuck View Post
I hope that in two years my cheer bows look half as nice as yours. We have a lot of local cheer groups that I would like to get business from. I am just starting out this year and hope to get more next year. Cheering is really big here.

I have to say again, your bows are absolutely gorgeous! I showed my husband your site too and he was also very impressed.
Thank you so much. I appreciate that. One piece of advice I would give women in online businesses is to hire a good web designer. I remember I told my designer I wanted neon pink and green and I wanted a flash intro. He said "Um, let's don't do the intro. Let's get people in there spending their money. " And it was his idea to do the charcoal gray and black so the bows are the only color on the page. I think it turned out pretty great.

You're in PA? Aren't there a lot of pop warner and rec groups there? I know in certain parts of the country those groups are huge. Not here. All star cheerleading is big here. Our gym is beginning its 18th year in business. Some of my pop warner and rec groups are SERIOUS about their bows! It is as important as the uniform to them. They are great to work with too!