View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 03:25
mom2girls

Default Korkers .... Help Me :( :(

Ok so i had some korkers made for me... I decided to go ahead and try to make one korker bow...i was scared to death to even try cause they are all sooo pretty but i did... I have cut each one which took me a very long time LOL..and have strung them on thread including the very bottom straight piece....What do i do next??

Right now they are just on the table strung thru the thread ... Do i go back in the same or almost the same exact spot and keep sewing them one by one or what do i do? Its so puffy and fluffy(
i only have 24 pieces on there.. do i need to take some out?)
i am not sure i know how to get them like a half round ball or thats how they look like when you guys do them LOL..thats the only description i know to give...

Help me Please.. I would sooo appreciate it....
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.